Sunday 4 May 2008

Moby

So I've been listening to a lot of Moby today; I really love the wide range of his music from techno dance to lyrically beautiful songs that make you contemplate life, love and yourself (whoa - pretty deep :)). My favorite songs of his can vary a little bit depending on what is going on in my life at the time. At the moment, I really like this song, "Love Should". I dedicate this to all of the hopeless romantics out there like me! Enjoy!

Morning sun is sweet and soft on your eyes
Oh my love, you always leave me surprised
I feel my heart starts to burst
With all my love for you

I know how it rains
I know how it pours
I never could feel this way
For anyone but you

So it takes some time
And slip away
Holding on to love
Love should stay
Holding on to you is the best thing I'll ever do

Evening sun is sweet and soft on your face
I never ever leave this place
I feel my heart starts to burst
With all my love for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment