Thursday 12 June 2008

Where I Create.....

I thought I would share a peek inside my creative space in my apartment. I am very fortunate to have this front sun porch-type room where I have everything setup and room to grow! Unfortunately since I am at work all day during the week, I do not get to enjoy & take advantage of the fabulous natural light I get in this room.






One of my favorite elements to use on my work is *FLOWERS*! I love flowers - real, paper, fabric or imaginary :-)


My basket o' paints - so many colors, so little time....
Of course Tessa has a play area in the room too (when she's not trying to "help" me create!)...
And last but not least, I bought this fabulous chandelier last year at Urban Outfitters (on sale of course!) that fits perfectly over the ugly, lonely light bulb in my ceiling fan (of course I cannot use the ceiling fan because of said chandelier, but tell me it's not worth it!).

No comments:

Post a Comment