Tuesday 3 June 2008

Spread Kindness

I found this really cool website (http://www.chookooloonks.com/kindblog) where you can add this "badge" to your blog. I absolutely love the message and am thrilled to be speading the kindness! That led me to think of one of my favorite cards that I made using a quote from my all-time favorite actress, Audrey Hepburn: "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."


Enough said! Have a fabulously kind Tuesday!

By posting this badge, I'm declaring that in addition to humour, intelligence, wit, sadness, snarkiness, passion, exuberance, peace, stillness, excitability, anger or any other emotion you may witness on my site:
1) I will never intentionally hurt other people, whether I know them or not, whether they blog or not, whether they're celebrities or not, either through my words or my images. It's just not my style; and
2) I hope that by the time you've clicked away from my site, I've helped in some way to make your day just a little bit better.
Signed,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment